Internal Technical Sales
Our Internal Technical Sales team are often the first port of call for our customers and their clients. It is important for our customers to feel valued and so our Internal Technical Sales team should treat every enquiry with the upmost importance. We strive for Responsibilities:
- Managing sales and technical enquiries
- Establishing new business and developing existing customers
- Increasing our sales and awareness of our brand and offering product specification advice
- Ensuring high levels of customer service are maintained throughout every enquiry and order
- Liaising with our manufacturing department to ensure all orders are correct and on timeExperience:
- You’re a highly driven sales person and a great communicator at all levels
- You have the ability to deliver a consistently high level of achievement
- You are able to manage and motivate yourself to produce results
- You will have a conscientious and personable approach
- You will be ambitious and thrive on success and high rewards
- You will be eager to learn and adopt new skills Requirements
Ideally you will hold a full UK driving licence, but this is not essential.Package:
You will be offered a competitive salary and the potential of profit based bonus.
This role would suit a customer service and sales focused individual who thrives in a busy environment and is self motivated. You should have drive to meet targets.Current Vacancies:
Field Sales are the external face of our business to existing and prospective customers. They generate and maintain working business relationships with our customers.Responsibilities:
- Drive sales of your own customer accounts
- Actively seek new potential customers
- Meet sales targets
- Convert none trading accounts to trading accountsExperience:
You will have 2 years successful experience within sales
Ideally have worked in the lighting industry, but not essentialRequirements:
You must hold a full UK driving licence without convictionsPackage:
As well a competitive basic salary you will also have a company car and a profit based bonus.
This role would suit someone who is a people person with huge amounts of enthusiasm and self motivation. You should be passionate about sales and driven to hitting targets.Current Vacancies:
Our Warehouse team are responsible for ensuring all goods are shipped in time and within our quality control remit. They also deal with incoming goods and stock.
This role is ideal for someone with a fine eye for detail and who takes care in their job. You should be an organised individual with the ability to move some heavy stock.
The Workshop team are imperative to our bespoke services. They ensure that all of our customers bespoke orders are built and assembled to the highest possible quality while meeting sometimes tight deadlines.
You will suit this role if you have a good eye for detail and strive for perfection in everything you do. You should have an interest in assembly of electrical and lighting projects. Current Vacancies:
Our Accounts team work hard to ensure that our customers accounts are clean and serviced without error. Producing monthly statements, maintaining good customer credit, this team ensures our company is financially sound.
This role would be great if you are good with customers and numbers. You would ideally come from an accounts or credit control background.Current Vacancies:
Marketing and Design
The Marketing team at Ledridge produce and maintain everything from our website, catalogue, publications, promotional material and social networks.
This role is perfect for anyone with a creative flair, with attention to details. Ideas people are a must.Current Vacancies: